Tuesday 28 July 2009

Random thoughts so far this week...

1) Where is the justice? A bloody tresemme ad with a Nigel Harman voiceover & NO VISUAL!! What's the point of that then?

2) It's a sign!! I go to bed thinking about foxes, and wake up and one has moved in - perfect!! - I wake up and look out of my kitchen window and there is my fox (which I *told* everyone about but which noone believed me!) sunbathing in my garden

3) One day I will snare the perfect man, in the meantime Matthew McConaughey will more than suffice thanks!!

4) Bright yet self deprecating - a dangerous combo??? Apparently so.... :)

5) I am reminded after last night why people normally change OUT of their pyjamas to go to the shops on the Oxford road :)

6) Forget snakes & ladders, it's snakes & weasels time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment